Sign in to follow this  
Kulden

umm... Hi. Im Sorry...

I mean im Kulden...  I was gonna break the ice by telling you all a joke about time travel... but none of you liked it, so that saves me time.  For future reference, i apologise all the time, I AM CANADIAN... ... ... sorry.  I started 2 days ago on this server, so im a noob to alot of the online content, but i have been playing PSO since version 1 on dreamcast when it first came out.  So technically, im a veteran noob.  I play guitar, i will get discord, would be great to be able to talk while playing instead of stopping to type.  With that said, when im actually playing, i dont talk much unless its relevant, i cant seem to do both at the same time without fully stopping... i was notorious for that on world of warcraft.  Ill be honest, you have some amazing people on this server, just the people alone make this server worth playing.  Not to mention some of the quests, i've never seen anything like it, i was completely blown away.  On top of that, a few people went out of their way to make me feel welcome, even though im not as fast as you guys yet, your patience is very much appreciated.  I know you guys have most of the stuff you need, but im used to being the "Farmer" of whatever guild im in, i love to grind, collect, then just give it away to people... so after you few people gave me weapons ive never aquired in my 18 years of playing this game... WOW, SERIOUSLY?!  18 years is a long time trying to hunt those real rares, and all of a sudden, they are all in my possession, and i can enjoy them all!  Thank you isnt strong enough, so even though you may not want to accept, i will try to offer, or somehow help out.  Perspective and concept are huge, wether it be in-game or in real life, so even if my apology seems unnecessary, it is ^-^  Its a pleasure to be here, i will meet more of you ingame, i do apologise for being a bit awkward.  

...wow i rant...

Welcome to Destiny and enjoy your stay.

Glad you already like it here, and yes we have an amazing community. :D 

Welcome welcome, I too love to give stuff away whenever I come across stuff I don't need, you sound like you'd fit in with the hunters association 😋 *hint hint* never the less I'm glad to see one extra face here and hopefully we can play some time soon 👍

I appreciate that, and your patience, i kept getting disconnected... So.r... ... my apolo...  *sigh*... *makes an apologitic face...*

Im not sure what the Hunter's Association is but ill take that as a compliment, thank you I would join the team.  If they notice and see that i would be beneficial for what they represent, then absolutely.  Until then, ill just wait for the sorting hat... haha? <(-_-)>  If not, ill make a team called Odd Jobs consisting of me, myself and i, and anyone else that just wants in will not be denied.  I will wait until i have a hoard of everything before i create it though, so i will be throwing donation tokens at all of you for your "junk" in access every 2 weeks.  One person's junk is another's treasure as they say... of course the person who said that is no longer living so i don't know if thats still applicable considering most things made nowadays is disposable and not meant to last, but im not gonna rant or get kuldisophical...  You will know what i mean...