Sign in to follow this  
viridia

hello, new player here

I've just downloaded the game ( haven't even played yet ) just thought I'd introduce myself first and pay my respects to the destiny community. 

About me: I'm an oldschool player who played during the original release on dreamcast. I've been NOL'd three times, and kept going. I played on the GC and xbox but never got around to blueburst until now. You will probably see me in my own solo rooms but I'm not anti social, I just want to level on my own and get decent gear first as I hate the feeling of being a useless noob getting power leveled, which is not to say I look down on such players who engage in that, its just a personal preference of mine. 

Looking forward to see what I missed on the PC version and thanks for supporting the PSO community.

Hello virdia.

Welcome aboard! Please, enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask for advices and parties We're a hearth-warmful and friendly community here =)

Hope lots of rares and good parties for you =)

5 hours ago, viridia said:

I've just downloaded the game ( haven't even played yet ) just thought I'd introduce myself first and pay my respects to the destiny community. 

About me: I'm an oldschool player who played during the original release on dreamcast. I've been NOL'd three times, and kept going. I played on the GC and xbox but never got around to blueburst until now. You will probably see me in my own solo rooms but I'm not anti social, I just want to level on my own and get decent gear first as I hate the feeling of being a useless noob getting power leveled, which is not to say I look down on such players who engage in that, its just a personal preference of mine. 

Looking forward to see what I missed on the PC version and thanks for supporting the PSO community.

Hi Viridia, I do not think it will be unusual for help to upar, even because you will see that here is twice as hard, help is always welcome , hahahaha this initial difficulty may scare some players, I've had friends of mine who gave up for the difficulty, but they just wanted to play alone, well I prefer a full party, finally welcome and have fun. Ahh do not know what kind of class you like but, Recommend Ramarl, Hunewearl or Forces.

Ohhh, so this is a harder version of the game? That's cool, I enjoy a challenge.

Oh and its not that I'm too proud to ask for help ( maybe I worded that poorly ) I mainly just don't wana be a burden on other players or for them to feel obligated to help me level. Also I'm not the type to just hop in peoples rooms without being invited but when I level and get good enough gear I will make open rooms titled ' join anyone 'or something to that effect. 

I was having problems logging in earlier - was getting an e-mail confirmation error, probably on my part but I think I got it worked out now.

Hucast and Racaseal are my favorite classes so this might be hard but I'm going with them anyway, lol.

VIRIDIA is the name of my Racaseal. The name calculates to that same ID and I like shot and rocket type weapons so I just went with that. Not sure what my Hucasts name will be, but honestly.. I stress over coming up with original sounding names. I'll sit there for over ten minutes naming RPG characters. I named him Coca~Cola on xbox because that's what his red and white color scheme reminded me of.

no worries xD btw you can also go with any nickname and change the ID for free on events.

Here is a post from Shiva for ID numbers and how it works:

/sectionid # 
"#" is a number between 0-9 Make sure you reload block or log off/log on after using /sectionid if you don't want to have mag feeding issues

(This also only works during an event or when its activation is announced)

0 Viridia
1 Greenil
2 Skyly
3 Blueful
4 Purplenum
5 Pinkal
6 Redria
7 Oran
8 Yellowboze
9 Whitill

Nice QoL addition there. I already have a sort of writers block when it comes to thinking up names. The ID system kinda amplified that where I'd have a name I want but it would come with a force ID.